Naruto Super Dub Naruto Super Dub

Fillers are awesome....when redubbed!

Wow, I never thought a filler could be good....until I saw this! Actually, I never watched this episode because fillers are useless are dubs suck but this was great! The believe it references were done well and the voices were amazing. Even the synchronization was good. Make another one!

Clay Smash Clay Smash

WHAT THE HECK!?

This is the exact same piece of crap that you are trying to pass off as a new submission as of this writing! And even disregarding that, this doesn't deserve a spot on Newgrounds. I have no idea how this kind of stuff can make it but not my early work.....but I digress.

Thekillercheese responds:

whatever i know it sucks

Phoenix Wrong Phoenix Wrong

I'm not feeling this

I don't know if I'm just not in a laughing mood or what but I didn't really find this that funny. It was well made and the audio fit with the visuals well but.....I don't know. I just didn't laugh.

The Gaming Quiz The Gaming Quiz

Average Gamer

Apparently I'm an Average Gamer, which I guess makes sense. I don't know much about GTA so I got any questions involving that wrong but I got a few lucky guesses to make up for some of it. Pretty cool quiz, but could be better as it lacks severely in the categories of the NES era and the last generation.

Mario puppets Mario puppets

Is something broken?

The game is ok, and well-put together but that little box on the left is supposed to show you the next Mario coming up, right? Well, how come I sometimes get that one and sometimes I get some other, random Mario? Is it supposed to do that?

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

HUH?

I enjoyed the game up until question 15. I just don't understand it at all! ARG!!!!!!